Insurance Solution, Phoenix, provides a next generation insurance platform for Underwriting, Broking, Claims, Re-insurance and Accounting. It provides insurance companies single stop platform that renders end-to-end support to execute all of its business operations involved in creation and issuance of policies, claims and re-insurance processing, accounting, payments and management of strategic collaboration with brokerage firms and individual brokers.
ZSL’s Phoenix is available for General Insurance and supports multiple geographies, currencies, languages, taxation and is in compliance with various federal and state laws governed at international and regional levels.
ZSL offers Underwriting, Broking, Claims, Re-insurance and Accounting – the key components of Insurance Industries – as an integrated or standalone solution that can function independently or be plugged into any existing Insurance systems.
Phoenix is available to be hosted On-premise or Cloud or as subscription-based SaaS solution. The key features of Phoenix include:
- Underwriting with Document Production, Storage and Retrievals
- Policy Admin Systems
- Agency/Broker Distribution
- Claims Management Systems
- Reinsurance, Co-insurance, and Others
- Product Management
- Rating Engines
- Accounting and Billing
- MIS Risk Compliance
ePhoenix – Mobile Insurance Solution
Mobility transforms every industry, and insurance is no exception. With various leading analyst firms’ predictions for deeper permeation of Enterprise Mobility into businesses, ZSL has now extended its Phoenix-based Insurance solution to various mobile platforms and devices.
ZSL’s Mobile Insurance Solution namely, ePhoenix, is now available for cross mobile platforms which includes iOS, Windows OS, Android OS, Blackberry and other devices. ePhoenix Mobile Insurance solution helps the insurance companies to extend and execute their insurance services using the smartphones and other mobile devices. The solution allows the prospective or current insurants to receive quotes, view policy details, register claims, pay bills or locate their nearby agents using their mobile devices anytime anywhere.
On the other hand, it helps field insurance agents and brokers to remotely access the insurance application enabling them to avail real time information and perform their business actions, anytime anywhere on their mobile and smartphones, which helps them to optimize collaboration with their prospects, customers and partners and increase their sales productivity.
ZSL’s Mobile Insurance solution renders greater innovation to insurance industry providing anywhere anytime convenience, personal security, just-in-time payments capability and much more features to enhance the businesses in an increasingly time pressured environment.
Mobile Insurance solution is available on latest IBM Worklight technologies which enables a single code approach for cross platform availability. This single code enablement facilitates the insurance providers to have their insurance solution developed for multiple platforms including iOS, Windows OS, Android OS, Blackberry and other tablet and mobile devices at a shorter duration with development cost and effort reduced up to 40-60%.
Key Benefits of ePhoenix – Mobile Insurance Solution
- Insurants will have access to real-time information on their policies, claim statuses, premium rates, bill dates anytime anywhere
- Secured bill payments through mobile devices by credit card, fund transfer or check
- Effort and time for claims submission and new purchases is minimized
- Full self servicing capabilities on mobile and tablet devices
- Enables Insurance Companies to deliver superior customer services
- Enhanced productivity due to seamless information access and self-service support for field agents and brokers
- Greater access to leads and customer information renders quick completion of quote process
- Insurance agents can be mobilized helping the insurance companies to rapidly reach new target segments increasing new customer acquisition rates
- Minimized cycle time for sales and claims processes
- Enhanced productivity due to seamless information access and self-service support
- Availability on latest technologies such as IBM Worklight helps the insurance companies to have their solution quick to market at a reduced capital expenses up to 40-60% and reduces maintenance and support costs by 20-30%
- Availability in Cloud & SaaS-based business models ensures paying for what is being consumed or utilized