SmartPrise Cloud Manager
Cloud Computing Management
The Independent research firm Forrester in its new report “Sizing the Cloud predicts the global cloud computing market to reach $241 billion in 2020 compared to $40.7 in 2010. IDC estimates the Public cloud market to hit $72.9 billion in 2015 and cloud computing to account for 46 percent new growth for overall IT spending - notably in applications, app development and deployment, infrastructure, storage and servers.
From various analyst reports, it is apparent that Cloud adoption is much faster within the SMBs and enterprises. While the market grows, the hardships too get obtruded. With multiple cloud vendors in the market, applications running on various technologies, the common questions raised among the enterprises:
- Which part of my business can be 'cloudified'?
- Which cloud is right for me (Public/Private/Hybrid) and which vendor(s) should I work with?
- How to migrate my applications on the cloud?
- How to manage my cloud infrastructure and applications?
- How to integrate on-premise applications to the cloud?
ZSL’s SmartPrise Cloud Manager (SCM) utility answers all the above questions with the capability to deliver a combination of unique solutions and services that addresses the real-time challenges in
- Content Delivery Networks in Multiple Clouds
- Disaster Recovery operations in Multiple Clouds
- Cloud Infrastructure & Application Management
- Cross Cloud Interoperability
SmartPrise Cloud Manager – Cloud Management Made Easier
ZSL’s SCM utility acts as a centralized management console for the applications, storage servers and other disaster and recovery operations on various cloud platforms. It is a unified cross-cloud management product which provisions, configures, orchestrates, automates and monitors the public cloud. It performs
- Image and Instance Management
- Cloud Files Management
- Load balancing and Auto-Scaling
- BDR – Schedule backups
- Cloud Monitoring
- Configuration Management
Features of SmartPrise Cloud Manager
- Supports Multiple Clouds like Amazon, OpSource, Rackspace, Azure, etc.
- Available as an integrated modular solution
- Single unified interface
- More process driven approach (based on Wizards) - targeted towards Business and Technical audience
- All-in-one multi-cloud management solution for public clouds
- Provisioning: Easy to configure any required operating systems and other softwares
- Configuration Management: Allows specifying installation parameters to install servers
- Orchestration/Automation: Supports progressive deployment in Live environments
- Monitoring: Facilitates recording errors and health of IT infrastructure
- Very intuitive and common User Interface for all cloud providers
- No installation required as SaaS Model is employed
- Flexible licensing
- Simple, flexible and common APIs for connecting and managing multiple Cloud Providers
- Supports Multiple Clouds like Amazon, OpSource, Rackspace, Azure, etc., so that Organizations need not consider a combination of products from different vendors with inherent compatibility and support responsibility issues.
- Can rapidly setup network installation environments. Supports remote provision and management of servers by scripting it out and by running commands.
- Can easily configure applications without any knowledge about entire infrastructure.
- Quickly deploy across multiple servers in the cloud as the right box gets the right configuration automatically, every time.
- Simulates deployments, giving you the agility to make changes without disruption to your infrastructure. Automatically maintains asset inventory.
- Every change is reported and SCM keeps your systems in their desired state.
- Automates tasks across systems and builds server orchestration or parallel job execution systems. Primarily used as a means of programmatic execution of systems administration actions on clusters of servers.
- Distributed monitoring solution for your cloud as Events are triggered when things go wrong, without any manual intervention.
- Delegate control to authorized users. Avoids the need of IT infrastructure team to provision and manage every instance, thereby increasing agility and flexibility.
- Simple, intuitive, web based context and process aware graphical user interface. Single point of control that can be immediately accessed by any authorized user from any location. Easy to understand and operate the utility, thereby reducing training times, and promoting user confidence.
- No installation required for Organizations. Organizations can leverage SaaS capabilities and pay a subscription model.
- Flexible licensing available, different subscription options are available through Silver, Gold and Platinum packages.
- Allows interfacing with third party products and systems, interoperability, selection of components to corporate standards, and rapid support of new and additional products and devices.
For more information on how ZSL can help you with SmartPrise Cloud Manager (SCM), please click here