Apps World Series - How Big Could the Market for Enterprise Apps Become?
New York, Nov 1-2, 2011
Interested to know more about the Future Multi-Platform Apps?
ZSL (Zylog Systems Limited) along with the Industry Experts and Technology Thought Leaders will be presenting at the Apps World Series Conference in New York on Nov 1-2, 2011.
Apps World Series is the leading place for the apps industry to learn, network and collaborate on new and established projects worldwide. A key event for developers, operators, marketers, manufacturers, agencies, tech providers and app stores to connect and build partnerships for multiplatform app projects. A worldwide series of shows, Apps World events are underpinned by and exhibition allowing people to network and uncover all things apps in established and emerging markets. Our aim is to bring together the international and regional decision makers in the apps community to debate the hot topics for 2011 and beyond.
Apps World North America Conference focuses on the Enterprise Multi-Platform Apps Development and its future direction is along with the Social Media Worldforum.
ZSL will be presenting under the Developer / Enterprise Mobile Apps Track.
- What are enterprise customers looking for from apps?
- Challenges of developing apps for the enterprise market
- Standardized products vs. bespoke development – how much customization is required for different clients?
- Cross-platform and multi-handset development
- How big could the market for enterprise apps become?
- Growing demand for tablet based apps – how do these differ from mobile apps?
- Impact of BYOD in the enterprise environment
Moderator: Brian J Friedman, CEO, NeXva, Inc
Panelists: Ishwari Singh, Director, MobileProgramming.com LLC,
Shiv Kumar, CTO, ZSL, Inc
Visit http://www.apps-world.net/northamerica/workshops/agenda to view the complete agenda of the Apps World Conference.
85, Lincoln Highway,
Edison, NJ 08820.